On-Target Sales Success System
- 38 Lessons
This course is designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and seasoned sales professionals in mind who relies on selling conversations to close the sale. The course is especially useful for businesses that employ a certain degree of flexibility with the the scope and pricing of the product/service being offered.
This training adopt the principles used in archery sport. During a competition, an archer performance relies on a good bow, a strong bow string, the target and keeping a good score. The archer will not win the competition if he or she got one of the element wrong.
- If the bow is weak, it will break before it can shoot the arrow.
- If the archer applies to much energy to the bow string, the arrow will overshoot the target. Too little, then the arrow won’t reach the target at all.
- If the archer gets the target wrong, they will waste all of that energy on shooting arrows that missed.
- If the archer didn’t keep score of his/her performance, they won’t be able to improve.
Selling is a lot like archery:
- The bow talks about the personal attributes of the salesperson. If the salesperson is weak, there is very little change of being successful.
- The bow string talks about the selling conversations required to close the sale. If the salesperson say too much, or too little, or even the wrong thing, the sale won’t close.
- The target talks about the qualified prospect. Failing to qualified prospect early and throughout the selling process will cause the salesperson to waste energy on a sale that won’t close.
- The score talks about key metrics to measure the salesperson’s performance. Just like in archery or any other sports, to get better, one must keep score, and constantly work to improve that score.